View a full month of activity at a quick glance.
The calendar view provides a summary of your vehicles activity for each month.
Driving Table: Provides a detailed summary of all drives for the month.
Charging Table: Provides a summary of home charges, supercharges and travel charges for the month. The lower cell shows the total cost and total savings for the charges throughout the month.
Daily Calendar View: Displays the daily summary of drives and charges.
- Car Icon: Displayed when one or more drives occurred on the day. A red icon is displayed if more than 100 miles were driven during the day.
- Battery Icon: Displayed when one or more charge occurred on the day.
- Notes Icon: Displayed when a note is present for a drive or charge during the day.
- Tag Icon: Displayed when a drive was tagged with a label during the day.
- Drive Details: A summary of all drives for the day is displayed including the number of drives, Miles/Km driven, Wh per Mile/Km and average temperature for all drives.
- Steering Wheel Icon: Displays the total cost of driving for the day.
- Small Battery Icon: Displays the total cost of charging for the day.
Map: Displays a map of all drives for the month.
Lifetime Map: Clicking on the ‘Lifetime Map’ link displays a map of all drives logged with TeslaFi.