View your vehicles efficiency in different temperatures.
Temperature can greatly affect the efficiency of your Tesla. This helpful page can give you an overview of the efficiency in different temperatures.
- View Drives Over: Filter the search results to show only drives over 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 miles or kilometers.
- Data Table: Displays the Wh/Mile or Wh/km, efficiency percentage, and miles/km recorded for each temperature range.
- Graph: Displays the Miles/Kilometers recorded and efficiency percentage for each temperature range.
- The average temperature for each drive is used to populate the data.
- Efficiency percentage is calculated based on actual miles driven divided by rated miles used for each temperature range. For example 50 miles driven and 100 rated miles used equals 50% efficiency.